- A complete family Fun Game. Lets have fun!
- The shooter is designed to be kid friendly and only shoot inside the limits of the game.
- Multiplayer gameplay designed to keep kids engaged for long.
- Teach kids the concept of coordinate system and projectile motion.
- Fine-tunes kids’ creative problem solving, hand-eye coordination, and cognitive skills.
Webby brings to you the innovative designed coordinate war game for the brilliant, young, and budding minds, which makes learning fun! Made of eco-friendly and non-toxic wood, the coordinate war game is completely safe and engaging for your kids to spend hours playing with. Introduces kids to offscreen coding through basic sequencing, (a set of step-by-step instructions to solve a certain problem) in a fun and engaging way. A great introduction to coding for kids is to learn about sequencing, as this is a core skill that is foundational to many concepts across the curriculum. Fine-tunes kids’ creative problem solving, hand-eye coordination, and cognitive skills. It also boosts critical thinking and promotes analytical thinking while letting them explore more of their inventiveness. How to Play * Throw the dice to get the coordinates of your target. * Aim for the target and launch the marble from the shooter. * Consider the force and projectile path to hit your target spot on. * Be the first to score 30 points to win the game.