Webby DIY Wooden Marble Run Game, Table Top Fun Family Game Set for Kids and Adult
- STEM learning for holistic growth of kids, Ensures creative problem solving and cognitive development. Eco-friendly and safe wood. Easy & mess free assembly/ dismantling
- HOW TO PLAY: - Step 1: Throw dice to get a number. Step 2: Move the basket to the number, and then rearrange a maximum of 3 pegs in such a way that the marble falls inside the basket. Spin the wheel to release a marble & watch the marble find its way through the maze.
- Boosts critical thinking and analytical skills. Offscreen introduction to basic sequencing in coding.
- Arrange/rearrange the given pegs to catch the marble in the basket.
- Fun and engaging game to keep kids busy for hours
Holistic growth for kids calls for education to be applied in real life too, which is where STEM education comes in. Webby brings to you the innovatively designed Marble Run game for the brilliant, young, and budding minds, which makes learning fun! Made of eco-friendly and non-toxic wood, the Marble run game is completely safe and engaging for your kids to spend hours playing with. Introduces kids to offscreen coding through basic sequencing, (a set of step-by-step instructions to solve a certain problem) in a fun and engaging way. A great introduction to coding for kids is to learn about sequencing, as this is a core skill that is foundational to many concepts across the curriculum. Fine-tunes kids’ creative problem solving, hand-eye coordination, and cognitive skills. It also boosts critical thinking and promotes analytical thinking while letting them explore more of their inventiveness. HOW TO PLAY: – Step 1: Throw dice to get a number. Step 2: Move the basket to the number, and then rearrange a maximum of 3 pegs in such a way that the marble falls inside the basket. Spin the wheel to release a marble & watch the marble find its way through the maze.
|Dimensions||33 × 23 × 5 cm|