No products in the cart.
Webby Battery Operated Train with Lights Music
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- • Through regular use of the DIY Rail Park set your child will be able to reinforce some of the concepts already known to them about movement, sound, organising of objects, transport, stop and go of moving objects and colour.
- • Toy Train Set 53 piece track comprising easy to hold and pieces so that it provides support for developing hand and eye coordination.
- • Sturdy, quality meaning that the Rail Park set will last for many years and provide endless hours of fun and learning for each of the children in your family.
- • Ability for the child to develop skills in planning, organizing objects, construction, decision making and solving, when engaging with the track pieces.
- • Battery Information - 1x1.5V AA type Battery required Not Included
Stimulation of multiple sense as the child learns sensory skills by manipulating the pieces, listening to the song as the train moves around the track, and visual skills as lights indicate the stop and go function of the train. While parents and teachers alike can explain and share information and facts with a child, the child’s ability to absorb and that information is best done through active play. In fact by regularly using this DIY Rail Park set, your child will be able to extend their skills around finding solutions and alternatives to as they seek to improve their track. It is well known that pretend play supports deeper learning.
|Dimensions||88 × 53 × 12 cm|
1×1.5V AA type Battery required Not Included